- Basic Rhymes - ABC,I love you, 3 Magic words.
- Numeral Rhymes -1,2 buckle my shoe,5 little fish, 10 little firemen.
- Concept related rhymes - Walking through the jungle, Johnny works with 1 hammer, 2 red apples, I went to visit a farm one day, the people in your neighbourhood.
Recognising, sound symbol association and writing lower and upper case alphabets.
- Recognising numbers 1-50
- Quantification of numbers 1-10
- Alternate numbers
- Skip counting of 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s.
- Ordinal position- 1st ,2nd ,3rd, 4th, 5th
- Sequencing numbers in order
- What comes Before and After and More, Less and Equal.
Introduction and recognizing two letter words and when they are used./p>
Every month we have different concepts such as:
The 3 different seasons, flowers, insects, fruits, vegetables, pet, farm and wild animals, community helpers, marine animals.
We have field trips once a month related to the concepts.
We have our own Workbooks that have worksheets related to the concepts that are done everyday.
Children learn the concept of different Opposites:
Tall and Short, Over and Under, Fat and Thin, Happy and Sad, Laugh and Cry.
SHAPES AND COLOURS
Children recognize different Shapes : Square, triangle, cirle, rectangle, semi circle, pentagon.
Primary and Secondary Colours : Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Green, Purple.
Children learn to recognize Same and Different objects.
Days of the week, months of the year, concept of time, children’s full name, address and phone number.
GROSS MOTOR ACTIVITIES
Outdoor play , racing , 4 corners with shapes, treasure hunt in sand pit, bean bag toss, hoopla rings, music and movements.
Children are brought to the office and different activities are done on the computer.
Recognising the hindi letters. Workbooks related to the concept.
We have Parent Teacher Meets every 3 months to discuss the progress of the child.